Thursday 10 May 2012

Saltaire Spend

Well we had an amazingly succesful weeked at the Saltaire Makers Fair, it's such a great event, lovely atmosphere and talented makers... so I thought I'd share with you a few of the people I shared my takings with... A lovely cyanotype print of a woodland scene very similar to the one above by Hunt and Gather Design

A very cute blue fish baby laser cut creature?!? from my friend Debbie Greenaway I'm not sure what it is but it makes me smile and is very at home on my cardigan!
As usual my husband was very supportive and helpful over the weekend so I bought him these 'Lo Res' apples he had his eye on as a thankyou! Available from the lovely guys at loglike.. 

I also bought a handbound portfolio from the very talented bookbinder Heather Dewick, unfortunately I've been unable to source a picture, but Heather makes fantastic books using very nice papers and fabrics, new and old.. in fact she made our wedding book with a fantastic 50's style paper! Much like the journals you can see here on her Flickr page. 




1 comment:

  1. OOhh sounds great! Loglike are ace, they live just done the road - come and visit us on the Helfa Gelf tour! x

    ReplyDelete